Montag, 28. März 2011

Why own business?

First, I would like to tell you why I want to be an entrepreneur. This happened a year ago...

I was just a normal girl who finished the study and worked afterwards. Working with the largest company in Thailand  was so excited and challenged. Everything seemed to be going well...?..

After one month, my life was turning into a salaryman. A Life in Bangkok, you have to wake up early to fight for a standing in a subway. Fortunately, I lived very near to my company. So I always woke up at 7 am or later, took a fast breakfast (sticky rice and grilled pork)and then went to the 30 story building at the 14th floor. The office hour is 08.30-18.00 with a break lunch 1 hour. After working, I sometimes went to fitness. At home, I have dinner and watching T.V.. On Friday, I often went to Khaosarn Rd or RCA with friends. That was my life!.!

I felt like a machine and started asking myself, why should I work for someone that much and have a life like this? I prefer working that much or more for my own and I want to get out of this cycle of life. I started to think about opening my own business but I am still not sure what and how....I began to read books about entrepreneur and joined a network marketing to learn and gain the real experiences about marketing. I went to network events to ask people what they thought and many more....

I still inexperienced but I will go through to make my first own business happens...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen